CHEF NAVIKA - COOKING
Call for Entries – Chef Navika
Do you know and love to cook? Are you a creative person and love to create dishes? Are you a person who loves to experiment with food and cooking? If yes, an exciting opportunity awaits for all you Kannada NRI’s to showcase your talent in cooking. This is the first time ever virtual cooking competition for all Kannada NRIs.
How to Enroll:
1. Send a mail to the below email address to express your interest in the competition. Keep in touch with the coordinators and ask questions if any.
2. Fill out the form when you are ready to participate.
3. All Participants should register for the Navika Sammelana @ Navika.org.
4. Competition open for Kannada NRIs only.
What are the Rules:
1. A list of ingredients shall be posted at an appropriate time which will be communicated to all participants ahead of time. Keep watching your e-mails.
2. Using the ingredients listed above, A dish need to be created and it is mandatory to use the list of posted ingredients.
3. In addition to the mandatory ingredients, other ingredients can be used.
4. A video should be created of you creating the dish. It is mandatory to show how the posted ingredients are used in your dish. Make sure you record this correctly and explain in your video.
5. A recipe of your dish should be posted by the participant.
6. Edit your video of creating the dish and ensure it does not exceed 8 mins.
7. Give a creative name to your dish. Your dish will be judged based on Creativity, Recipe and Presentation.
Your dish will be judged by the multi-faceted artist Sihi Kahi Chandru. Chandru has his cookery show
“Bombaat Bhojana” running successfully for many years now. He makes the program very entertaining and easy with catchy names he gives to his dishes.
1. Prizes will be distributed to the winners. More details on the logistics shall be shared soon.