CHAAYA NAVIKA - PHOTOGRAPHY
NAVIKA 21 – 6th Kannada Virtual Kannada Summit
Navika-21-Photography Competition – Chaaya Navika
Calling all photo enthusiasts to send in your submissions to the Navika World Kannada Summit 2021 – Photography Competition
Last date for submission: 01-June-2021
There are 3 categories under which the submitted photographs will be judged:
ಭಾಷೆ (Language) - Depict people learning a language, Mother teaching a kid, Education related
ಬಾಂಧವ್ಯ (Love & Affection) - Parent/child, Master/dog, Partners, Picture depicting love towards nature (landscape, wildlife), city (cityscape), etc.
ಭರವಸೆ (Trust) - Mountain climber reaching out to a fellow climber, Parent holding kids hand
Entry Fee –
Kids under 12 - Free for first 3 submissions (one in each or any category)
Registered Navika Members - Free for first 3 submissions (one in each or any category)
Additional submissions (Kids & Adults) - $5 For each submission (any category)
Judges - Photos will be judged by an international panel of experts in photography
Prizes - 3 prizes will be awarded in each category. Entry by kids below 12 years of age will be judged separately.
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrant in the last 10 years.
- No 3rd party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame (only cropping is allowed).
- There should be minimal manipulation of the photo: Changes in color may not result in significant changes in hue, to such an extent that the processed colors diverge from the original colors. Changes in density, contrast, color and/or saturation levels that significantly alter content by obscuring or eliminating elements in the picture are not permitted. The judges will determine which changes are significant.
- Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests conducted by Navika.
- Navika reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules. By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by Navika for advertising purposes.
Photos must be emailed to NVKS.21.Photography@gmail.com
Submitted photos should be no larger than 10MB is size.
All submitted photos must contain the original EXIF metadata information.
There must be no border(s), logo(s), copyright marks, identifying marks, or any other visible references and/or marks on the image.
All submissions should include a CAPTION and category to which it is submitted. [(ಭಾಷೆ (Language), ಬಾಂಧವ್ಯ (Love & Affection), ಭರವಸೆ (Trust)]
Please include your name, address, contact email, age, phone number, and Navika 2021 registration number.
All participants should have registered for the Navika WKS 2021 before the photo entries are judged.
For any questions or queries, please reach out to us via email: NVKS.21.Photography@gmail.com